Skip to main content

Surrendering is Simply Proof You Finally Trust God

For a long time, I thought surrender meant letting life just happen to me. Being “a damsel in distress”… having “victim mindset”.



Like if I stopped fighting, I was somehow giving up.


But surrender isn’t about giving up, it’s about getting out of God’s way.


I constantly overthink every detail… I over analyze everything… how it would happen, when it would happen, who it would come through. 


I’d pray for clarity, but then I’d try to write the script myself.


And God kept humbling me. 


Every time I tried to control the outcome, He’d reroute the whole plan until finally he made it clear. Surrender. 





I kept seeing the word surrender for days, but eventually it clicked. I’m learning to stop forcing timing that isn’t mine.


Letting go doesn’t make me weak.

It makes me peaceful, because when you finally stop needing to know everything, you actually start to see everything clearer.


Now I understand that surrender is discipline in disguise.


It’s trusting that even when it doesn’t make sense, it’s making sense somewhere.

It’s releasing the version of the story you pictured so the real one can unfold.


Surrender looks like you not chasing.

It feels like you not explaining yourself for the tenth time.

It sounds like, “God, I’ll stay available, but I won’t beg.”


When you stop gripping everything so tight, you finally leave room for alignment… for divine order to actually do its job.


And once it starts moving, it moves fast.


So if you’re in that space right now where you don’t know what’s next, good.

That’s usually where everything starts shifting in your favor.


You’re not being punished, you’re being positioned.


Ask yourself… 

  • what am I still trying to control that’s keeping me from peace?
  • What would happen if I trusted that what’s for me won’t require force?


Because the truth is, the more you fight timing, the longer you delay what’s meant to reach you.


If you’re ready to stop spiraling and start aligning, that’s exactly what The Rich Rebound Challenge was built for.


It’s a 30 day reset for your structure, discipline, and a mental, so you can get back in rhythm with yourself and divine timing.


You need start surrendering and stepping into your rebound season.


✨ Join The Rich Rebound Challenge today >>> Rebuild your peace. Rebuild your focus. Rebuild you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Ariel Pryor Built a 7-Figure Brand by 21 And How You Can Too

Ariel Pryor Didn’t Just Go Viral. She Built a Brand With Strategy Most of Y’all Overlook. She’s not just a pretty face on Instagram with multiple viral reels. She’s a  strategist  in soft life packaging. And if you’re not paying attention to the  why  behind her content, you’ll miss the entire blueprint. This isn’t about copying her vibe. It’s about understanding her  strategy , applying it to your own business, and realizing that you don’t need to be her to build like her. But you do need a plan. So Who Is Ariel Pryor? By 21, she: • Made six figures doing hair • Flipped it into real estate + a salon • Built a mentorship brand and digital product empire • Branded herself as a 7-figure coach without ever sounding like one And she did all of that by turning her  life into leverage . Not a resume. Not a funnel. A whole vibe backed by results. But here’s the part I want y’all to really understand:  What you see on social now is not her starting poi...

When The Truth Get's Twisted & You're Left To Drown

It’s incredibly exhausting when you’re drowning, flailing, barely keeping your head above water, and people can’t see it or don't want to.  Like you’re out here fighting for your life, and instead of throwing you a lifeline, they’re either telling you to figure it out on your own or asking why you didn’t save them . Like… how? I can’t even save myself. And let’s not pretend this isn’t a thing .  How many people battling addiction, struggling with mental health, or even unaliving themselves were treated this same way?   Does anyone ever wonder how they got to that point or did they just detach and judge them?  Were they left to fend for themselves because, apparently, helping them wasn’t anyone’s “ responsibility .”  If it’s not our moral obligation to help each other—especially the people closest to us—then what’s the point anyway? Yes, there are situations people need to handle on their own.  Yes, there are lessons they’ll only learn through struggle....

You Don’t Owe Anyone Proof of Your Growth

There comes a moment in a woman’s life when someone says something about her that reveals more about  them  than her. A comment framed as concern. An opinion offered without invitation. A judgment spoken with confidence, as if proximity to your life grants authority over it. It doesn’t. Just because someone has known you for a long time does not mean they get access to your healing, your growth, or the lessons you’ve already learned privately. You Don’t Need Anyone’s Approval to Be Evolving You do not owe anyone a progress update on your life. You do not owe anyone an explanation of your choices or lack thereof. You do not owe anyone proof that you’ve grown in a way they can recognize or approve of. Growth is not a performance.  It does not exist for public consumption. Some of the deepest work happens quietly, without witnesses, without commentary, and without validation. What Growth Actually Looks Like in Real Life Growth does not always look impressive or obvious from ...