Skip to main content

Finding My Breath of Fresh Air: Just Me, No Strategy

 

Let me be real with y’all for a minute—sometimes, a girl just needs something that’s just for her. 

No business, no strategy, no pressure to perform or hit the next goal. Just me, doing me, with no strings attached.

 I realized I needed that space—a little corner of the internet where I could talk about the things I love, things that light me up, without always being about the grind.

 So, I started my blog. 



Yeah, it’s still business adjacent—like let’s be real, I’m always gonna drop some gems—but it’s also about whatever I feel like sharing. 


It’s the spot where I get to be a little more raw, a little more real, and a lot more me.
 But it didn’t stop there. 



I joined Lemon8 some time ago, and let me tell you, it’s been a game-changer. I wanted a place where I could be free from the perfect feeds, the on-point branding, and the endless strategies that come with being an entrepreneur. 


I just wanted to show up as I am, post what I feel, and let the chips fall where they may. 

And guess what? 
It’s been a breath of fresh air fr.



I’ve won some competitions, had posts go viral—because when you’re vibing with authenticity, people notice—but at the end of the day, you know what? The day still has to end. πŸ˜‚ 

And when it does, I’m reminded that it’s okay to just be. 


No performance, no keeping up appearances, no outside pressures telling me how to show up. Just me, in my own little space, doing my own thing. 

And it’s been everything. πŸ₯ΉπŸ’›



Speaking of new things that light me up, this week I took a 3-day class to get certified with first aid and in helping special needs kids. 
It’s a new but not new venture that’s close to my heart, (my youngest has special needs 🀍) and I’m excited to bring this into my life. 



This is something that’s just for me, something that allows me to give back and make a difference in a way that feels right.



So, if you’re feeling weighed down by the hustle, or like you’re constantly in performance mode, let this be your sign to find your own space to just be. 


Whether volunteering in your community, a new app, coming to an in-person event πŸ˜‰ or even stepping into a new venture—find what fills your cup. 

We all need that breath of fresh air, sis.



Because at the end of the day, the hustle will always be there. But you? You gotta take care of yourself, too. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Ariel Pryor Built a 7-Figure Brand by 21 And How You Can Too

Ariel Pryor Didn’t Just Go Viral. She Built a Brand With Strategy Most of Y’all Overlook. She’s not just a pretty face on Instagram with multiple viral reels. She’s a  strategist  in soft life packaging. And if you’re not paying attention to the  why  behind her content, you’ll miss the entire blueprint. This isn’t about copying her vibe. It’s about understanding her  strategy , applying it to your own business, and realizing that you don’t need to be her to build like her. But you do need a plan. So Who Is Ariel Pryor? By 21, she: • Made six figures doing hair • Flipped it into real estate + a salon • Built a mentorship brand and digital product empire • Branded herself as a 7-figure coach without ever sounding like one And she did all of that by turning her  life into leverage . Not a resume. Not a funnel. A whole vibe backed by results. But here’s the part I want y’all to really understand:  What you see on social now is not her starting poi...

When The Truth Get's Twisted & You're Left To Drown

It’s incredibly exhausting when you’re drowning, flailing, barely keeping your head above water, and people can’t see it or don't want to.  Like you’re out here fighting for your life, and instead of throwing you a lifeline, they’re either telling you to figure it out on your own or asking why you didn’t save them . Like… how? I can’t even save myself. And let’s not pretend this isn’t a thing .  How many people battling addiction, struggling with mental health, or even unaliving themselves were treated this same way?   Does anyone ever wonder how they got to that point or did they just detach and judge them?  Were they left to fend for themselves because, apparently, helping them wasn’t anyone’s “ responsibility .”  If it’s not our moral obligation to help each other—especially the people closest to us—then what’s the point anyway? Yes, there are situations people need to handle on their own.  Yes, there are lessons they’ll only learn through struggle....

You Don’t Owe Anyone Proof of Your Growth

There comes a moment in a woman’s life when someone says something about her that reveals more about  them  than her. A comment framed as concern. An opinion offered without invitation. A judgment spoken with confidence, as if proximity to your life grants authority over it. It doesn’t. Just because someone has known you for a long time does not mean they get access to your healing, your growth, or the lessons you’ve already learned privately. You Don’t Need Anyone’s Approval to Be Evolving You do not owe anyone a progress update on your life. You do not owe anyone an explanation of your choices or lack thereof. You do not owe anyone proof that you’ve grown in a way they can recognize or approve of. Growth is not a performance.  It does not exist for public consumption. Some of the deepest work happens quietly, without witnesses, without commentary, and without validation. What Growth Actually Looks Like in Real Life Growth does not always look impressive or obvious from ...